What is a Coach? Join in the discussion
Denise Martin is facilitating a fascinating panel discussion as part of the British Orienteering Coaching Conference of 2021. We have had great engagement so far from Scottish based coaches and we hope more of you will join this discussion. All details of how to sign up below.
What is a Coach? Panel Discussion
- Who are the athletes?
- What are their needs?
- How can we help them?
- What are the needs of coaches?
The panel for the evening includes:
- Lynne Walker – Coach Education and Development
- Mark Nixon – High Performance Coaching
- Jen McKeown – Coaching Life skills & Reaching Your Potential
- Jon Musgrave – From Poacher to Gamekeeper
- Denise Martin – Expedition Team Building & Individual Goal Posts
The session takes place on Tuesday 2nd February, 19:30 – 21:00
Register Here on the British Orienteering site to secure your place on the session. The session will be delivered via Zoom