September 2019 issue of SCORE is now available!
The September issue of SCORE – Scottish Orienteering’s quarterly magazine – is now available to download, with print copies set to be in the post within the coming days.
This issue of SCORE comes in a slightly different format to previous issues, but still contains a whole range of articles on activity throughout orienteering in Scotland.
- Regional Development Officer News – Fran Loots on the Strathearn Schools Project and Sarah Dunn on Club Development Fund Ideas
- Coaching – Tim and Helen O’Donoghue look back at coaching month
- Event News – an update on SOUL from Coordinator Pat Squire
- The Inaugural Scottish Mountain Marathon – details on how Scottish orienteers enjoyed this great outdoor event
- Introducing Compass Point & Rom Stupelis – meet the man behind the organisation you regularly see at orienteering events across the UK.
Plus Junior News, Meet the Members and more!
Download the September 2019 issue of SCORE:
SCORE Sep 2019
The September 2019 issue of Score
Paper copies of SCORE
If you’re a Scottish Orienteering member reading the electronic version and would prefer a paper copy of SCORE, please contact the SOA office stating your name, address, and SOA or BOF membership number.