As you will be aware there have been a number of changes to the staffing team within the SOA office in the recent weeks. Today we say goodbye to Sarah Hobbs after two years as our communications and marketing guru.
Please do bear with us as our current capacity is reduced somewhat. However we look forward to introducing you to our new team members as they are appointed in due course.
As Sarah Hobbs leaves us today as our Membership & Marketing Officer we wanted to say a big thank you for all her work to enhance our administrative systems, advance our Scottish Orienteering membership and improve our communications. We will be recruiting in the very near future for a replacement position and wish Sarah all the best for her future endeavours. We hope to see her at an orienteering event again soon!
All club secretaries should have received the following information, however we want to ensure all members are aware of who to contact should you have any questions or wish to discuss your club/volunteer development needs in the interim.
- All membership and general enquiries to Fiona ()
- All payments, invoices and expenses to Fiona
- Any content for SOA website to Fiona
- Any Child Protection/PVG queries to Fiona
- Any content for social media please Facebook or Tweet us directly
- Any coaching queries to Sarah Dunn ( )
- Any development or club accreditation queries please contact Sarah Dunn for North areas or in the interim Chris Smithard for Central and South areas ( )