Appointed by: SOA Board
Period of tenure: Not limited
Reporting: Regular standard report to Marketing & Development Director
- Ensure up to date information is available to the SOA membership.
- Encourage a wide range of articles that will reflect orienteering in Scotland and appeal to the SOA membership.
- Be a method of communication between the SOA Board and the SOA Membership.
- Provide SOA members with easy access to various administrative details (forms / information, etc).
- Provide links to and maintenance of the National Centre website
Duties and Responsibilities
- Decide and agree with the key people about the content management of their delegated areas of the website.
- Receive and publish information relevant to SOA members.
- Provide useful, up to date links to other websites.
- Liaise with the SOA Newsletter editor regarding to news / articles.
Pro-forma for reporting (“Nothing to report” is permitted!)
Headings should include:
- New ideas / initiatives / achievements.
- Any issues / areas of concern regarding the websites.
- Any action required from the Board.