Materials for Junior Incentive Scheme
Materials for the Junior Incentive Scheme have been updated as required to reflect recent changes, particularly to event structure and the badge schemes. The documents can be downloaded or obtained as hardcopy from the National Centre; folders are available on request from the National Centre. Some documents are intended for editing by clubs - please read instructions!
The READ_ME_FIRST document describes how to obtain and use the various documents for the folders. Download from the list below.
- Title page (Word)
- Contents page (Word)
- Club info page (Word)
- What to do at an event (PDF)
- Event types (PDF)
- Chart showing key features of different colour-coded courses (PDF)
- The Step System
- Awards (PDF)
- Control descriptions (PDF)
- Introduction to pictorial control symbols (PDF)
- Simple introduction to pictorial control symbols (PDF)
- Map legend (Word)
- Orienteering jargon (PDF)
- Event record sheet (Word)
- Event analysis (Word)
- Targets and plans (Word)
- Certificate templates
We also recommend that you include in your club folder a copy of the “Safeguarding in Sport” poster, with the relevant information completed. To request printed copies or folders, please Contact the National Centre.