Coach CPD Days for 2015
We are pleased to announce dates for Coach CPD in 2015. Venues will be allocated in discussion with clubs; please get in touch if you’d like to request a particular date in your area. The general theme for the sessions will be “Lively sessions for newcomers and returners”.
Venues will be added as they are identified.
- Sunday 19 April - cancelled
- Monday 4 May 6 - Talent session - sadly CANCELLED due to intended speaker's change of job
- Saturday 30 May - Stirling or Dunblane or thereabouts
- Saturday 4 July - Dalbeattie
- Saturday 21 November - Musselburgh
Attendance at these sessions is free of charge to licensed coaches who are SOA members (subject to confirmation of funding from sportscotland). Other people may attend (subject to availability of places), at a charge of £20 per session.
In addition, sessions at the UKCC Level 3 course at Glenmore Lodge will be open to coaches currently at or working towards UKCC L2 or equivalent:
- Friday evening 6 November - Psychological aspects of orienteering
- Saturday morning 7 November - Lifestyle, nutrition and drugs
- Saturday middle 7 November - Physical conditioning
- Saturday afternoon 7 November - Planning and periodisation
For these sessions there will be a charge of £20 per person per session, which includes refreshments as provided by Glenmore Lodge. Places will be strictly limited and you might be required to justify your request to attend, so we can prioritise allocation of places.
To book your place(s) at any sessions, please e-mail